Monday, June 25, 2012

Wales, Worchestershire, the Cotswolds ...

Some of the lovely places, where I just spent a nice holiday with my family. 
Lots of rain in June 2012, but never the less beautiful as always. Here are a few of my photos which later will be inspiration for painting:

                         The Malvern Hills in Worcestershire
          


Chipping Campden, The Memorial,
I love all the old houses and it is admirable the way, the conservation is taking care of the town.


Look at the shadows on these photos!
A great inspiration for painting!





The 17th century Market Hall










The Market Hall - Chipping Campden in the Cotswolds 
Old houses in Stratford-upon-Avon
Last year we got on a river-cruise , but this year we had too much rain. 

The countryside around our rented cottage:












I enjoy this decorated bicycle in Chipping Campden  


No comments:

Post a Comment